NCSCOTS-L Archives

Archiver > NCSCOTS > 2000-11 > 0974572298

Subject: [NCSCOTS] NC Scots
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 13:31:38 EST

Larry,

I am not a computer expert. Don't know how to visit your link. I may be able
to add to your Scottish Emigrants to NC. I founded and edited the Argyll
colony Plus for 14 years, organized the NC Scottish Heritage Society and
started the Scottish Heritage Symposia which continues each March at St.
Andrews Presbyterian College, Laurinburg, NC. Jamie MacDonald whose doctorate
in Scottish Studies is from the Univ. of Edinburgh has taken on the editor of
AC+ job.

During the work with AC+ we helped to edit several books on NC Scots.

To join the North Carolina Scottish Heritage Society and obtain its ternal
journal The Argyll Colony Plus send your check for $30 to
Mrs. Anne Landin
1690 Plainfield Church Rd.
Siler City, NC 27344

This thread: