NCSAMPSO-L Archives

Archiver > NCSAMPSO > 2006-04 > 1144287595

From: "Sharon Dover Romanek" <>
Subject: Re: [NCSAMPSO] Duplin/Sampson County Carrolls
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 21:39:55 -0400

Jeanie,
I think we corresponded some in the past. I also research the
Williams name. What is your line please? If we talked before I have
forgotten. I would love to share if we connect.

My line is from most recent to oldest:

Sharon Dover Romanek & Steven John Romanek
Charles Raymond Dover Sr. & Cora Belle Williams
John Dewitt Williams & Minnie Mae Edge
Ernest Evander "Tobe" Williams & Rosa Esabelle Lee "Rosie" Layne/Lane
Reddin Williams & Nancy Faircloth
John Nathan Williams & Anna Jane "Ann" Butler

Sharon Dover Romanek
Primary e-mail:
Secondary e-mail:

Researching: Romanek, Gucwa, Dover, Shrader, Tyner, Johnston, Williams,
Edge, Smith, Kirksey, Demers, Murphy, Allen

I hear ethereal whispers, persuasive,
soft and still, "Daughter, if you don't
remember us, who will ?"-----------