NCSAMPSO-L Archives

Archiver > NCSAMPSO > 2006-04 > 1144249647

Subject: Re: [NCSAMPSO] Duplin/Sampson County Carrolls
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:07:27 EDT

Hi Lura,
Yes, Sampson and Duplin are confusing sometimes.
I have family files that say my Joshua BLANTON had his children in Sampson
but all the census records show he was Duplin.
I'll send that other map you wanted to you soon.
Keep up the good work.
Jeanie<3
In a message dated 4/5/2006 10:55:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,