Archiver > NCRANDOL > 2008-12 > 1230129977

From: ,
Subject: Re: [NCRANDOL] Bastardy Bonds Records 1806-1809
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:46:17 -0000

Author: tbarrett3
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I did look again and still did not locate what you are looking for. These Bastardy Bonds are by date and are not indexed so you have to search everyone. I went through 1817 so if your man was illegitimate, apparently he was not judged to be a burden of the county. Thanks for looking for Henrietta Holder. Merry Christmas!

Important Note: