NCRANDOL-L Archives

Archiver > NCRANDOL > 2008-12 > 1229395213

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NCRANDOL] Hardister's from Rowan Co.
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 02:40:13 -0000

Author: hardibd
Surnames: Hardister
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.northcarolina.counties.randolph/774.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

The information in your post differs from other information I have seen which showed the DOB for Thomas W. Hardister to be 10 July 1859. Also, other information I have seen stated that the father of Thomas W. Hardister was Elijah C. Hardister who was born in Germany around 1834. Did you ever find anyone who could verify the information you had?

Important Note: