NCLINCOL-L Archives

Archiver > NCLINCOL > 2010-08 > 1281555220

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [NCLINCOL] GOSDIN
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:33:40 -0000

Author: leeece
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.northcarolina.counties.lincoln/408.1221.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Linda,

With regard to 10 years later, I was implying my response was 10 (rounding) years after your last post on the subject.

As for the relation inquiry, I thought perhaps you were related as you replied with Gosdin surname information.

You can view what information I have pertaining to the Gosdin and Hunt lineage anytime. I have really just began researching our family history, therefore my information may be sparse. However, I will contribute whatever I can to help others in their quest for their family lineage. If you would like to correspond via email, I am leeeceatyahoodotcom

Thank you,
Lisa Hunt Gosdin

Important Note: