NCLEE-L Archives

Archiver > NCLEE > 2009-01 > 1231612926

Subject: Re: [NCLEE] Sanford Obit
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:42:06 EST

Thank you so much. I probably appreciate this lead more than any ever.....

Here is what they have and what it should be.

Should be Della Helms with father John Skipper and mother Janie Keziah or
Kissiah. Spelling varies.
No wonder we can't find people. I have made hundreds of corrections.
Joy Skipper Cornwell

_North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975_
(http://www.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=1121&enc=1)
about Dellia Helnes

Name: Dellia Helnes
[Dellia Happell] Gender: Female Race: White Age: 49 Birth Date: 27
Feb 1876 Birth Place: Mecklenburg Death Date: 11 Oct 1925 Death Location:
Sanford, Lee Spouse's Name: M A Helnes Father's Name: John A Happell Mother's
Name: Janie Gazar

In a message dated 1/10/2009 12:55:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,