NCHENDER-L Archives

Archiver > NCHENDER > 2008-05 > 1211072861

From: "Eddie Cox" <>
Subject: [NCHENDER] FW: Greater Greenville Scottish Games
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 21:07:41 -0400

Hail to all my Clan Kin,

I saw this Advertisement today and had to send it out. I may have missed it
but haven't seen anything on this on our list yet.

Every body who can, "Come on down" I've missed this event for the past two
years because I didn't know it was going on!!

I hear about it the Monday after, so I'm trying to make sure it doesn't
happen again. Mark your calendars, June 6-8, 2008, Greenville, SC

I'm adding the link to the official web site, if it doesn't work you may
have to cut and paste it into the address header.

http://www.greenvillegames.org

Eddie Cox

This thread: