NCGREENE-L Archives

Archiver > NCGREENE > 2009-07 > 1246468498

From: Martha Marble <>
Subject: Re: [NCGREENE] Fields/Holland
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 13:14:58 -0400

Linda, just getting back into a little research myself. I have your
information on Richard and Dovey. You may be interested that the youngest
child of Shadrack, sarah md a George Holland who may or may not have been
out of Greene where I believe your Richard went. There were 2 George
Hollands in Lenoir by 1850 or so and one was definitely out of Greene. Just
starting with those. I have a Holland line that I am trying to tie into the
ones in Greene, which they probably do. Seems some of these people were
Quaker and marriage was sort of hit and miss.

Martha