NCGENWEB-DISCUSS-L Archives

Archiver > NCGENWEB-DISCUSS > 2007-09 > 1189566967

From: "Mike & Diane" <>
Subject: Re: [NCGENWEB-DISCUSS] Our Elected State Coordinator
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:16:07 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Well said and I totally agree! : )

Diane

http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncduplin/duplin.htm
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncjones/jones.htm
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncnewhan/nh.htm
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpasqu2/
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpender/pender.htm
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncmil/
http://www.rootsweb.com/~mocivwar/mocwindex.html
-------Original Message-------

From: John B. McGowan
Date: 9/11/2007 11:13:25 PM

Folks.

Every year or so, we, the CCs of the NCGenWeb, elect a SC who we trust
And give the power to maintain the NCGenWeb home pages. I believe there
Have been a number of changes since I became a CC in 1886. If Denise
Wants to make some changes, I, for one, trust her to do what's
Necessary. I don't have time to micro-mnage whatever she is doing or
What any other CC is doing on their sites. I have three county sites
Which need constant maintenance and to which I am constantly adding new
Materials. My co-host, Kayy Lynn Sheppart, and I enjoy doing research
And sharing it with our researchers. To give our researchers what they
Want and need, we don't have time, nor the inclination, to play
Politics. It may well be that some CCs would rather send emails and
Argue than improve their web sites.

I have faith in Denise, Nola and Paul to handle any problem with the
NCGenWeb home pages and if anytthing comes up which they feel needs our
Opinion, hhey will let us know. Until that time, I'll continue to work
On my county sites and other historical sites, trusting those we have
Elected.

Please excuse any grammarical errors as I have recently had caratact
Surgery.

John B. McGowan

HYDE CO., NCGenWeb Pages
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nchyde/HYDE.HTM
BEAUFORT CO., NCGenWeb Pages
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncbeafor/ncbeau.htm
PAMLICO CO., NCGenWeb Pages
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncpamli3/
Algonkian Indians of Coastal Carolina:
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~jmack/algonqin/algonqin.htm
1st and 2nd NC Union Volunteer Infantry:
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~ncuv/ncuv.htm
US Colored Troops from North Carolina:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncusct/usct.htm
Work Boats of the Carolina Sounds: (Under Construction)
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~jmack/boats/workboats.htm
Descendants of William McGowan, Sr. (c1708-c1782):
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~jmack/mcgowan/mcgowan.htm
Descendants of John Carrowon, Sr. Family History (d. 1771):
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~jmack/carawan.htm
Descendants of Henry Gibbs, Sr. (d.c.1759):
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nchyde/GIBBS.HTM
Dr. John Pryor Stotesbury Family of Ireland & North Carolina:
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~jmack/stotbury.htm