NCDURHAM-L Archives

Archiver > NCDURHAM > 2005-11 > 1130992366

Subject: Re:borland walker turner lougee
Date: 2 Nov 2005 21:32:46 -0700

Surnames: turner, underwood, borland ,lougee, walker, knight, heflin
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/ZSB.2ACE/7.1

Message Board Post:

I share these surnames with you. My grandfather was Robert Nixon Turner who was the son of Thomas Edgar Turner, son of Edgar Turner. Edgar Turner's father was Andrew Turner. Andrew married Bettie Walker and had 10 children.
Rosa m. Underwood
Lena m. Borland
Eustice
Edgar
Margaret
Mary m. Lougee
Annie m. Knight
Pattie m. Heflin
Newman
Herman

I am trying to go back beyond Andrew Turner, but do have the Walker tree back to John Walker ((b1740)

Would love to hear from you.

This thread: