NCCURRIT-L Archives

Archiver > NCCURRIT > 2010-07 > 1278428865

From: "Roberta Estes" <>
Subject: Re: [NCCURRIT] Best Family - Hatteras Island, NC
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 11:07:45 -0400

I can't give you a copy of the Miller book as it was provided to me for my
use only. However, the History Center in Manteo has a copy I believe and
you can call them to facilitate obtaining a copy. However, I am entering
the info in my gedcom program and if you want me to do a lookup of someone,
I'd be glad to. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Given how difficult it
was for me to get a copy from the family, I'm very hesitant to share without
their permission even though it has been contributed to the library in
Manteo.

Roberta