NCCURRIT-L Archives

Archiver > NCCURRIT > 2000-03 > 0953565888

From: "Ray & Ellie Andrew" <>
Subject: RE: Currituck
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:24:48 -0800

Thanks, Donna; I kept forgetting to respond :-) And you know what I want to
know even more? Where did the Beasleys come from originally? Were they
English? And *when* did they get to the Outer Banks?

BTW, Donna, it looks like I'll be there after June 17. Maybe we should have
an Outer Banks Family Reunion--everyone welcome, regardless of family ties
as long as they are Outer Banks family ties. Wouldn't that be great fun??

Ellie

> Barbara...I'm not Ellie, but Ellie and I have found out we share the same
> great-great-great grandfather. I am researching information on Samuel
> Beasley household. My great-great grandmother was Affa (Alpha or Orpha)
> Beasley. Her son was Bailey (Baly or Baley) Beasley. Samuel's second wife
> was Lydia, and they are listed on the 1850 Roanoke Island census.
> I'm going
> to come out to North Carolina in June and try to find more. I was there
> last year, but the person who was helping me just kind of blew me
> off when I
> got there. Any help you have would be greatly appreciated.

This thread: