NCCURRIT-L Archives

Archiver > NCCURRIT > 2000-03 > 0953360801

From: <>
Subject: Re: Currituck
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:26:41 EST

Vikki,

Two Hollowell names in the early book I have. William F. Hollowell
witnessed the will of Timothy Ives on November 5, 1848.
Mary Hollowell is listed as the mother of Richard Williams, deceased.

Richard Williams, December 5, 1802. May 25, 1803. WB2. Mother:
Mary Hollowell. Brother: John Bray. Sisters: Sarah Morse, Elizabeth
Matthias. Cousins: Thomas and Richard Morse. Exrs. Zacharia Morse,
Simon Mitthias. Wit. Samuel Holt, John Church.
I am searching for early Coopers and Cowpers.

Barbara Cooper McGee

This thread: