NCCURRIT-L Archives

Archiver > NCCURRIT > 2000-03 > 0953147263

From: Donna Kunkel <>
Subject: RE: Currituck
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:07:43 -0600

I am so excited...I am coming to Manteo in June and staying on the island.
I came there last year to do some family research and kind of hit a
stumbling block. Didn't get anywhere near this much information. There is
a gentleman who lives in Kitty Hawk who is helping. I wanted to look in
someone's eyes and see my own...I know it sounds strange. Affa was a
daughter of Samuel and his first wife. Don't know where they came from but
Affa states on the census that she was born in Virginia. I would like to
trace further back. Which line of Samuel's do you descend from? I will be
glad to share my side of the family. Do you live near Manteo? Could we
meet there in June and exchange information. Now I'm really excited. I
promise that I'm not some kind of lunatic. Just a nice average person.
After all, we're related!!

This thread: