NCCUMBER-L Archives

Archiver > NCCUMBER > 2006-10 > 1161544411

From: "Betty Lee Streckfuss" <>
Subject: Re: [NCCUMBER] Daniel McLeod
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:13:31 -0500

Fran, I am passing this on to my son-in-law, Robert L. McLeod, III. If this is his Daniel, whom he believes is the start of their American line, then he came from Skye. Rob would know more but I believe Daniel had a son, Robert L, who was Gr. Grandfather of the present R.L. They come from N.C and Rob was born in Sumter, but I'll let him decide. B.S.