NCCHOWAN-L Archives

Archiver > NCCHOWAN > 2001-10 > 1002255007

Subject: Re: Moses Webb
Date: 4 Oct 2001 22:10:07 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/EVB.2ACI/900.1

Message Board Post:

Carolyn,

I am also looking for information on my ggg-grandfather, Moses Webb, Sr. My Moses was born on 03/08/1777 and died 10/04/1824. He married Margaret Humphreys on 11/12/1803 in Chowan County, NC. His son Moses Wilson Webb, Jr. was my gg-grandfather. Moses, Jr., is the only child I know of. I have not been able to determine Moses, Sr.'s parents, though I know there were a lot of Webbs in Chowan County. Please contact me and we can compare notes.

Thank you,
Wendy Snyder

This thread: