NCBLADEN-L Archives

Archiver > NCBLADEN > 2006-06 > 1149783626

From: John Johnson <>
Subject: Re: [NCBLADEN-L] Re: genealogy on Graham or Hall descendants inBladden co 1700's
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:20:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

>Sent: Jun 5, 2006 11:30 PM
(Halls were from NC as well as the Grahams.They moved to Montgomery Ct and Telfair County GA The Sessoms probably came from NC to GA also.
>The Hall boys were Lewis, Jr, Thomas, Instance and Enoch Hall. Children of Lewis Hall Sr and ........?name could have been Priscilla?

I'm interested in Neal (Neil?) Hall from Bladen County, moved to Montomery County, GA in the 1880-1890s; moved to Panama City, FL in the early 1900s; and moved to Daytona or Ft Lauderdale with a son later. Neal married a daughter of Mary Ann McLelland and William Henry Porter. Anyone have information on this Neal Hall?

Apparently, there were several families from the Bladen area that moved to the Montgomery/Telfair area of GA. I know some of the Porters from Bladen County were there for a time.

JJohnson
Kingwood TX

This thread: