Melungeon-L Archives

Archiver > Melungeon > 2008-02 > 1203150183

From: "Don Collins" <>
Subject: Re: [MELUNGEON] http://www.topix.net/forum/city/manchester-ky
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 01:24:53 -0700

Ahhhh, Clay County Kentucky, a little slice of Heaven right here on Earth.
Lots of Collins's there, mean ones. The Collins line in
Missouri lived in Clay Co KY, now members of The Saponi Nation of Missouri.

These folks on the Topic/Manchester list may seem crazy to you, but they are
the real thing, at least you know where they stand.

BTW, none claim to be Turkish, that I know of.

DC