McDONALD-L Archives

Archiver > McDONALD > 2001-01 > 0979583242

Subject: [McDONALD-L] Anguish (Angus) McDonald & Sarah (Sallie) Blythe NC
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:27:22 EST

I would very much to hear about Angus Mcdonald and his parents if
anyone has any information about him. All I know is he was born around 1795
in Ireland or Scotland, married about 1815 to Sarah Blythe, about 1815 in the
Macon County area of NC. They had five known children, that I know about they
were James Lewis, my connection, John Allen, Jonathan, David William (Will),
and Sarah (Sallie) McDonald. If any one has any other information they are
willing to share, I tthank them in advance and I am also wanting to share
what I have that may help you in return. Please contact me at
. I have just returned from the Highlands of Scotland and want to try and
make the connection to there if possible. Thanks, David Lovette

This thread: