MURFIN-L Archives

Archiver > MURFIN > 2010-10 > 1287858037

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MURFIN] Murfin family website
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 18:20:37 -0000

Author: ernestandjean11
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.murfin/103.1.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Michael
I Come done the line of James Murfin, who I believe had a brother John. My James was born in Little Raveley which is next door to Broughton. My James father is John, and his is Samuel who moved from London to Grafham in Hunts.I'm trying to find out why he moved from Finsbury in 1780's to Grafham.
Cheers Jean

Important Note: