MULL-L Archives

Archiver > MULL > 2005-09 > 1126203014

From: Katherine <>
Subject: Re: [MULL] Mull roll call
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:10:14 -0500

http://www.rootsweb.com/~GENHOME/imm3d.htm
List of foreigners imported in the ship Pennsylvania Merchant, John
Stedman, Master, from Rotterdam. Qualified Sep. 11, 1731.
MOLL, Christophel
MOLL, Johann Michael

(The original list is herewith given)
MOLL, Christophel
MOLL, Michail

Womens's names above sixteen.
MOLL, Anlyas
MOLL, Margarite
MOLL, Rosina

Children under sixteen.
MOLL, Conrad
MOLL, Margarite
http://olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/palship40.shtml

PENSYLVANIA MERCHANT Philadelphia, Sept. 11th, 1731

Jno. Stedman, Master, from Rotterdam, but last from Dover

Christofoll Moll
http://www.progenealogists.com/palproject/pa/1731pmer.htm

1731 Pennsylvania Merchant

[List 15 A, B, C] Pennsylvania Merchant