MTBEAVER-L Archives

Archiver > MTBEAVER > 2007-09 > 1189972174

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MTBEAVER] "Hovis and Hill" families from MO to MT by David N.Bollinger
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:49:34 -0000

Author: roots_hunter_ab
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.montana.counties.beaverhead/67.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Yes and I just got hold of Richard to tell him. I thought that you had said that you were going away. So I did not hurry back with a reply. I am still trying to compile his sibbling but am lacking lots of it yet. But I have got quite a bit from his father back to Anthony Mitchell. Who I found had a brother Joseph Belgonia Martinell who they said the father was Anthony with a mother whose maided name was Green. Then I found an A Martinell in the 1851 Addington Canada County Census who was 73 years of age at that time and a shoemaker by trade. With him was a wife 47 years of age and two spinsters daughters with only the initials E who was 19 & M who was 10 years. I have not been able to find more on him to see if this is Anthony Mitchells father. I have nothing that his father was a Michael Martinelli, and that is not a name that has been passed on through the family. As for stories or pictures I know nothing as I am only a family friend of Richard and his wife Cecilla. I do k!
now he has told me that he still has a uncle from his father side alive. Richard was so happy to hear from you and to hear about Antonio Martinelli. Can you tell us more about him? Once I get the know how I will e-mail what we have on this family. We would be happy if you would do the same.
Gail

Important Note: