MT-CENSUS-LOOKUP-L Archives

Archiver > MT-CENSUS-LOOKUP > 2003-07 > 1058967442

From: "Barbara Padgette" <>
Subject: Re: [MT-CENSUS-LOOKUP] 1900 / Silver Bow / GEORGE
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:37:22 -0500

Wayne - Yes, I have access to the census image, but only until Aug. 3, when my subscription runs out. What I originally sent you was the 1920 census of Montana, Silver Bow Co., Butte, Roll T625-976, page 10B, ED 235, Image 467 (Ancestry.com image is 20 & 21). The actual census was taken on 13 January, 1920. Now that it's morning, and I'm refreshed, I'll resume searching the 1900 census for your James George and family. I'll let you know whether or not I come up with anything, unless someone else provides you with the information quicker than I.
Barb

This thread: