MSWILKIN-L Archives

Archiver > MSWILKIN > 2008-02 > 1202599251

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [MSWILKIN] Cemetery Record Lookups
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 23:20:51 -0000

Author: MarthaTurner575
Surnames: Haygood
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.mississippi.counties.wilkinson/187.20.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Unfortunately I can find no lising for surname Haygood or Haygod in the Journal of Wilkinson County History Vol I Cemetery Records 03/1990 edition.

There is a listing for Haygood in the Journal of Wilkinson County History Vol II Marriage Records 09/1991 edition: James B. Haygood and Mary I. Collins married 12/24/1827.

Important Note: