MSWILKIN-L Archives

Archiver > MSWILKIN > 2007-11 > 1196067597

From: "Marvin LENZ" <>
Subject: Re: [MSWILKIN] Ellen Sophronia Perry
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 02:59:57 -0600

My grandmother Hester went by Easter, and Grandpa's sister Narcissa went by Norris. My greatgrandmother Sarah went by Sallie according to Dad who knew her back in 1892 and on the deeds of sale it was Sary. I suspect they didn't have their teeth by that time. My mystery person right now is a Nellie who was possibly an Eleanor or Fionella....so anything is possible in our research. That's what makes this fun.

Ann

Marvin and Ann Lenz
312 CR 4145
Cranfills Gap TX 76637