MSWILKIN-L Archives

Archiver > MSWILKIN > 2007-11 > 1195244224

From: ,
Subject: [MSWILKIN] Civil War Unionists of the South
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 20:17:04 -0000

Author: kycady
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.mississippi.counties.wilkinson/781/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

We are engaged in an on-going genealogical and historical research project focused on the Civil War Unionists of Alabama. Two volumes are completed, a third is soon to be released, and nine more volumes are planned. Family Indexes to the first two volumes can be searched at http://www.civilwarunionistsofalabama.com/.

Our research has shown that considerable migration between Mississippi and Alabama occurred before, during and after the Civil War.

If you have genealogical data, local history, photographs, etc, related to the subject, we would like to hear from you at or reply to this message board.

Important Note: