MSWILKIN-L Archives

Archiver > MSWILKIN > 2004-11 > 1099630640

From: "Tina M. Hall" <>
Subject: RE: [MSWILKIN] Wilkinson county census
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:03:11 -0800

I'm very happy to help, Marie. I know that Virginia is too. We both have
seen that records are scarce sometimes. It's so important to help others
whenever we can. I am working towards having all of Wilkinson county
listed on my site, but it will take time and the cooperation of my PC.
It needs to stop dying on me. Maybe I ask too much of it sometimes.
<grin>

Tina Hall