MSWILKIN-L Archives

Archiver > MSWILKIN > 2004-11 > 1099613591

From: "Tina M. Hall" <>
Subject: RE: [MSWILKIN] Wilkinson county census
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:13:11 -0800

Not at all, Virginia. It is a resource for anyone needing it.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~thall/censuses.html

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~thall/mississippi.htmL

Either one will take you to the census transcriptions. If you want your
info added to the annotations, please be sure to give me page #,
household # and name of head of household and then give me the data you
want to say in regards to whichever person in the household that you
want annotated. Also please be patient. I just rebuilt my PC, and am
still running rather slow as I need a new video card now. This has been
a rather trying time for me.

Thanks,
Tina Hall

Mailing list administrator for: