MSWILKIN-L Archives

Archiver > MSWILKIN > 2004-11 > 1099595004

From: "Virginia Ewing" <>
Subject: Wilkinson county census
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:03:24 -0600

The census have been on line for a long time now. Tina Hall did the 1850
and I did 1860 and 1820. They can be found at
http://www.us-census.org/states/mississippi/ for one. They can also be
found on Tina Hall's webpage. Don't have that URL handy but am sure she
will send it to us. I should add it in the taglines which appear at the
bottom of every message that goes out from this list.

The 1813 tax records, and other records that I have extracted, can be
found on the Wilkinson county Webpage. For that URL just scroll down.
It is in the tagline of every message that comes from this list.

Tina, would you mind me adding your webpage to the tag lines?
Virginia