MSCARROL-L Archives

Archiver > MSCARROL > 2010-07 > 1280005780

From: ,
Subject: Re: [MSCARROL] TINDLE/SMITH
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:09:40 -0000

Author: BPanici
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.mississippi.counties.carroll/1052.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi There, Sorry it took so long for me to get to you but alot going on. I do think the two families are related. I am not 100% sure but it looks pretty good. I haven't been working on the family tree for a long time so I am not 100% sure. The other problem is, is that I have all of that stuff packed away because I had my home painted and I just never unpacked that stuff yet. But please keep me in mind if you do come across anyting with the Smith family. My email address is

Important Note: