MONHOLLEN-L Archives

Archiver > MONHOLLEN > 2004-12 > 1102427074

From: Mary <>
Subject: Re: [MonHollen] Obit
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 05:44:34 -0800 (PST)

Della, Thank you for posting the obit of your Uncle and our cousin.Was sorry to hear of his passing. Mary C.

marie perez <> wrote:To those of you who want it here is Uncle Jack's actual obit. My notes are in bold.

Phenix City, AL.
Glennis Jack Anderson

Mr. Glennis Jack Anderson, 77, of Phenix City, died Dec. 1 at his residence. Graveside services will be held at 2p.m. Monday at Lakeview Memory Gardens. Visitation will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. Sunday at the funeral hom, according to Striffler-Hamby Mortuary, Phenix City.

Mr. Anderson was born on March 14, 1927 in Whitley County, Ky., to the late Flora Bell (This is mispelled it should be BELLE) Young Anderson and Montgomery Anderson. He retired as a painter from Mohawk Machinery.

Survivors include his wife, Mary Bunch Anderson (also from Whitley Co.Ky.) of Phenix City; two daughters, Sherry Smith and Tina Vilches of Phenix City; one son Glenn Anderson of Phenix City (all of their kids were born in Cincinnati, Ohio); one sister, Nola Marie Upchurch of Whitley County, Ky. (Uncle Jack actually has two surviving sisters, the other one is Deloris Warren of Toledo, Ohio. my mother Nola Upchurch actually lives in McCreary Co. Ky.) six grandchildren, Savannah Smith, Shawn Smith, Christina Gonzalez, Roberto Gonzalez, Selina Gonzalez, and Ashley Vilches, all of Phenix City. (The Gonzalez children are all Tina's kids from her first marriage, along with Ashley Vilches who was born from a common law marriage to Joe Vilches, from which Tina is recently widowed from. Sherry's husband is Dwayne Smith and Glenn is currently divorced. )

Della Perez

God Bless our troups in Iraq!
God Bless you all too!

last 12 months. Largest online collection in the world. Learn more: http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx