MOMILLER-L Archives

Archiver > MOMILLER > 2007-11 > 1196460825

Subject: Re: [MOMILLER] Emma Robinett
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:13:45 EST

I had this Wm. as Wm. E. according to the 1900 census, but that could've
been wrong. But yes, thgese are two different Williams. They would have been
2nd cousins.

This William Wesley was b. 17 Jul 1898. William Wesley, son of Ervin
Sherman and Eva C. Robinett was b. 12 Jul 1898 (per his death certificate).
Were there really 2 William Wesley Robinetts born within 5 days of each
other?

Nancy T