MOMILLER-L Archives

Archiver > MOMILLER > 2007-11 > 1196456034

From: "Mim" <>
Subject: Re: [MOMILLER] Emma Robinett
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:53:54 -0800

This one or another one?
======
ERTLEY - WRIGHT
Contact: Catherine Gail Wright ERTLEY

Name: Ervin SHERMAN
Marriage 1 Eva Mae GOOD b: 22 Jan 1916
Children
Living SHERMAN

[mailto:] On Behalf Of James K Shelton
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 12:36 PM

Here is the Sherman on the 1930 census Miller Co
notice his wife says Eva and not Emma
Sherman age 63 Mo Va Va
Eva 47 Mo Mo Mo
Malcolm 15, Sam 13, James 11, Tom 8,Mary 5, Edith 5, Ruby 3

They are on same page as Daniel and Lena 4 houses down in between are
Erwin
Phillips 48 along with Emeline Haddoz Wd and Cynthia Phillips

Jim K