Archiver > MOJEFFER > 2005-03 > 1109836014

From: (Darlene Green)
Subject: Fwd: Re: [MOJEFFER] Two-Headed Baby Born at DeSoto to Lola Williams
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 01:46:54 -0600

This is not my great aunt Lola Williams. Lola was alive in 1988 when my
grandfather died but she was in a nursing home in Springfield, Mo. My
guess is she is buried down near Springfield.
Sometime after she had her baby she married an Ogle.
I have heard of this Lola Williams (married to Clyde) but didn't
remember her age range.