Archiver > MOJEFFER > 2005-03 > 1109836014

Subject: Fwd: Re: [MOJEFFER] Two-Headed Baby Born at DeSoto to Lola Williams
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 01:46:54 -0600

Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit

This is not my great aunt Lola Williams. Lola was alive in 1988 when my
grandfather died but she was in a nursing home in Springfield, Mo. My
guess is she is buried down near Springfield.
Sometime after she had her baby she married an Ogle.
I have heard of this Lola Williams (married to Clyde) but didn't
remember her age range.

Content-Disposition: Inline
Content-Type: Message/RFC822
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit

Received: from ( by with WTV-SMTP; Wed, 2 Mar 2005
20:54:56 -0800
Received: from ( []) by (WebTV_Postfix+sws) with ESMTP id
F1105E122 for <>; Wed, 2 Mar 2005 20:54:55
-0800 (PST)
Received: from ( []) by
(8.13.1/8.13.1) with ESMTP id j234stku044554 for <>;
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:54:55 -0600 (CST)
Received: from (SquirrelMail authenticated user bkwofc); by with HTTP; Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:54:55 -0600 (CST)
Message-ID: <>
In-Reply-To: <>
References: "B. Warner" <>'s message of Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:08:36 -0600 (CST) <>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:54:55 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: [MOJEFFER] Two-Headed Baby Born at DeSoto to Lola Williams
From: "B. Warner" <>
To: "Darlene Green" <>
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.3a
X-Mailer: SquirrelMail/1.4.3a
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
X-Spam-Status: No, hits=0.257
X-Scanned-By: MIMEDefang 2.45
X-Brightmail: Message tested, results are inconclusive

I found a Lola Williams buried at Hillsboro Cemetery. Is this your aunt?
She was married to a Clyde Williams. According to the article, Lola
Williams who had the two-headed baby was 18 years old and I didn't think
that the age matched up, but then I don't know the exact date of that
article either. There were a child or two in that cemetery that I thought
maybe could be this baby, in the event that it didn't live long. I tried
researching on Goggle, using name of doctor, hospital, etc., but didn't
come up with much. Keep us posted if you find out anything further. I
found a picture of a two headed baby online and she was really strange -
not at all like I had envisioned. Here is link in the event anyone wants
to take a look at her.

If above link doesn't work, try this:

On Tue, March 1, 2005 2:32 am, Darlene Green said:
> This is a little scary, I have a great aunt who was named Lola Williams
> about the right age to be this Lola Williams. Since no husband was
> mentioned I would guess she wasn't married. Mom once told me Lola had
> had a illegitimate child. Of course, there was no mention of a two
> headed baby. But my mother probably didn't know as she wasn't born till
> 1915.
> If anyone has any info on this please forward to me also.
> Darlene