MOJEFFER-L Archives

Archiver > MOJEFFER > 2003-07 > 1059522487

From: "Nancy C." <>
Subject: Re: [MOJEFFER] HERZOG Cemetery records
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:48:07 -0600

Thanks for reminding me Bob, I am but haven't done any research in several
months and had forgotten about it. I've had wayyyyyy too much going on in my
life since last fall. Guess I'd better get in there and check it out. I think
I still have the info. I can't remember if I joined or not but I had to
unsubscribe from all but two of my lists when my Mom passed away in Feb.
Hensley is not a direct line but I still try to add all the indirect lines and
cousins when I can.

--
Nancy C.
Pittman Valley, AZ