MODALLAS-L Archives

Archiver > MODALLAS > 2009-04 > 1240768604

From: "Rick Gregg" <>
Subject: Re: [MODALLAS] lookups for Henson's in your books
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 07:56:44 -1000

Hello Ellen -

I do not seem to have any information on the specific Hensons you are asking about. I have these Henson's in my personal database:

B. W. A.
Benjamin
Catharine
Elizabeth
Elsa Leo
Ida E.
Oliver Arguile
Ora
Sarah Elizabeth
Wilford Ferrell
William T.
William Thomas

If you would like whatever information I may have regarding any of these Hensons, please ask.

Regards,

Rick Gregg