MODALLAS-L Archives

Archiver > MODALLAS > 2009-04 > 1240767028

From: "Rick Gregg" <>
Subject: Re: [MODALLAS] Loftin - Lofton
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 07:30:28 -1000

Hello Robert -

p. 321 - family genealogy under the surname Sechler: "Frances L. 1852-1886 m. Loftin".

In my personal database I have these Loftin:

David Wesley
Joseph
Martha Jane
Mary E.
Wesley Walker

And these Lofton:

B. B.
E. J.
John
John T.
Serena

If you need what information I have regarding any of these individuals, please ask.

Regards,

Rick Gregg