MOBARRY-L Archives

Archiver > MOBARRY > 2010-07 > 1279831250

From: Donna Cooper <>
Subject: [MOBARRY] New
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:40:50 -0700 (PDT)

List Reders, Okay, so much for your rest - it is thinking time now.

Judy Vietri sent us some old photos - one has a puzzle attached to it. It is of
the first old man with the beard who is wearing a badly worn coat.

Judy wonders if this is a Civil War coat that he is hanging on to.

I can't say because the photo of my GG Grandfather James Pease, who has a Civil
War Union coat on, has a totally differnt looking coat. He was in the Army. BUT,
could this coat be a Confederate coat or maybe something besides Army?

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mobarry/photos/photo-3/sikesPhotos.htm

Thanks, Judy, for sharing with us. Great old photos!

Donna Cooper

This thread: