MOBARRY-L Archives

Archiver > MOBARRY > 2001-02 > 0982553861

Subject: Re: [MOBARRY-L] Roll Call
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:37:41 EST

INTRESTED IN THE WELCH FAMILY
----- Original Message -----
From: "Shaun and Sandy" <>
To: <>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 11:20 PM
Subject: [MOBARRY-L] Roll Call

> BAKER, BROWNING, CALTON, CARLIN, CARMON, CHILDRESS, FAUCETT, FOSSETT,
GARRINGER, GARNER, GOODNIGHT, HADDOCK, HAWKINS, HENDRIX, HENDERSON, HOLMES,
JACKSON, KIRBY, LAWYER, NANCE, PILKENTON, POINTER, PRYOR, RABINETT,
ROBINSON, RUMBAUGH, RUSSELL, SANDERS, SCHNAKE, TEAL, TEEL, THOMAS, WELCH,
WOOLSEY, WORMINGTON

> Thanks
> Sandy Bean
> Liberal, Mo

Sandy,

I am researching the Hilton and Thomas family lines. My grandmother was a
Hilton and she married a Thomas. As I traced the lines back I found other
Thomas and Hiltons were married. Some of my Hiltons married Caltons also.
So you have any Hilton in your family line.
Toni
Springfield, Missouri

Toni
<{{{><