MOBARRY-L Archives

Archiver > MOBARRY > 2001-02 > 0982367771

Subject: Re: [MOBARRY-L] Roll Call
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 18:56:11 EST

In a message dated 2/16/01 4:56:20 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

<< Hi looking for information on John G. Hawkins who married Charlotte Banks.
they were married in Neosho,Mo.. John G.s father was Keith Hawkins who was
married to Rachel Goodnight would like to find where he died and where he is
buried.
Pat Rall

I do not have any "concrete info" for you... But my ggrandfather's sister,
Cynthia A. HUGHES married a HAWKINS.....and my gggrandfather, James HUGHES
was married to Caroline MILLER CARTER SPANN......James and Caroline were
living with Caroline's daughter and husband , George GOODNIGHT, Webster
County, MO in 1870. I am told that Cynthia's husband was either William or
James and that they were in Oregon by 1880.

Judie

Names I am researching:

HUGHES,DEARING,TELAAR,BYERS,PENNINGTON,PETERS,
HOUNSHELL,FLY/FLYTHE,PITTS,BYNUM,RISSE,HURT,PITTS,MATHEWS/MATTHEWS,LEWIS,GREEN

(other associated and connected names....)
KARNES,YATES,YOES,CAMPBELL,BILLINGSLY, WEWER,LUDIKER
CARTER, MILLER,SPANN,GOODNIGHT,SNODGRASS,ROWAN,
WISEMAN, KENNEDY, McKINNEY, KERSEY, MCDONALD, CAPSHAW......and many, many
more.

Please email me at :

This thread: