MOBARRY-L Archives

Archiver > MOBARRY > 2001-02 > 0982160558

From: Perry Foley <>
Subject: Re: [MOBARRY-L] Roll Call
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 09:22:38 -0500

Good Morning! Nora:

Tell me about how you are related to Eden.

My line goes like this:

(Martha) Jane (Keeling) Foley daughter of Ted W. Keeling son of James Monroe Keeling and Anna Francis Edens born
August 28, 1864 daughter of John Edens (born about 1836 in Scott Co. VA or Hawkins Co., TN.) and Sarah Ann Church.
He was the son of John Adamas Edens IV and Francis "Fanny" Monk son of John Adams III (born between 1765 and 1784)
and Polly Masters son of Rev. John Adams II (born 1740 in VA) and Nancy Patterson.

I noticed that you don't have an s on the end of your Eden. I understand that Eden and Edens families interchanged
the s.

All of my information is subject to correction.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jane Foley

Nora Eden wrote:

> Surnames: Eden, King, Stubblefield, Henson, Swearingen, Evans, Stockton, Martindale, LaForce, Langston, Holder.
> Nora

This thread: