MOBARRY-L Archives

Archiver > MOBARRY > 2001-02 > 0982120592

Subject: Re: [MOBARRY-L] Roll Call
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:16:32 EST

Actually there are two Dillard Weston's (Dillard Delmar born 1908 and Dillard
Ozrow born 1880). I believe that the information you have on Dillard Ozrow
is correct - he married Viola 24 Mar 1907 in Cherokee County, Kansas. This
according to county records. However I believe that this was her second
marriage and have never been able to figure which is married name and which
is maiden name - Testerman or Murray. Anyone have any verification which is
which? Would also appreciate her parents if anyone has their names.

Thanks.

Leah

This thread: