MOATCHIS-L Archives

Archiver > MOATCHIS > 2004-09 > 1095907536

Subject: Re: Stafford Children
Date: 22 Sep 2004 20:45:36 -0600

Surnames: Stafford Cox Hewitt Lang
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/pJB.2ACE/268.271.285.287.284

Message Board Post:

I am interested in the Staffords in Atchison County, MO.

I am searching for Dan or Andrew Stafford and his wife Barbara or Ella Stafford nee Hewitt. She was the daughter of Richard A and Rachel Hewitt of Monroe County, Iowa. They married between 1870-1875 and by 1880 are living in Warren County, Iowa. However, Dan's mother was Mary Cox (2nd marriage) and in 1880 she lived in Harrison County, MO with her daughter Elizabeth Stafford and 3 granddaughters.

Any information at all about the Atchison County Staffords would surely be appreciated.

This thread: