MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2010-07 > 1280172276

From: Bill Mitchell <>
Subject: Re: [MITCHELL] FF Test
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 12:24:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hdllo, Gene. I am William G. Mitchell, so of a William G. Mitychell,. 5on sop of John Thomas Mitchell, who was son of Francis William Mitjhell,,and He was son on Thomas Hardaway Mitchell, born in Oglethorpe Co, GA. Thomas Hardaway was son of John henry Mitchell, born in Dinwiddie County, VA about 1770. Are we related in any way? I am now 89, will be 90 on March 1, 2011.
Bill Mitchell