MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2010-07 > 1280077695

From: Bill Mitchell <>
Subject: Re: [MITCHELL] FF Test
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Lolene..How do we relate? I didn't know that women could test for DNA as males can. I go back to a Henry Mitchell, who came to ths country from Scotland some time in the 1600's. My best connection is to John Henry Mitchell, who was born in Dinwiddie Co., Va about 1770. His son was Thomas Hardaway Mitchell, whose son was Francis Williem Mitchell, whose son was John Thomas Mitchell, whose son was William Grant Mitchell, whose son I am. Does this link up? Regards, Bill

Bill Mitchell