MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2010-07 > 1280067719

From: "Lolene" <>
Subject: [MITCHELL] FF Test
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 09:21:59 -0500

I hope that I might be the one if my test ever comes back, due this Friday.
I'd love to find a researcher like you who would work with me. My husband
has matches who don't reply. I can't see it! Why do the test and not answer?
Or worse yet. not have a gedcom and names, all of which are available on
your personal page as you know. One did reply, but her gedcom was all on
paper, not in her computer.Slows the process and doesn't give equal footing
to all. She still hasn't posted it. Just my rant- if you do it, do it
correctly.

Lolene

This thread: