MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2005-09 > 1128062464

Subject: Re: [MITCHELL] Genetic genealogy
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 02:41:04 EDT

Janice,

Thank you for the information, it's great to hear your husband is
participating in the Mitchell DNA project. Please let me know if he makes a surname
match. Last time I checked there were 51 of us tested now.

My great uncle, William Mitchell, would have been 15 years old in 1895, he
didn't have any brothers by the name of Pulaski or Robert that I'm aware of.

Best Regards,
Richard

In a message dated 9/29/2005 7:13:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,