MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2005-09 > 1128003176

From: "Janice Mitchell" <>
Subject: Re: [MITCHELL] Genetic genealogy
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:12:56 -0400

Hi Richard,
The reason I am asking about Michigan is that I found this note in the Athens newspaper West Alexander, 17 Oct 1895.
W. H. Mitchell is making an extended visit in Northern Michigan, the guest of his brothers, Pulaski and Robert Mitchell. I thought at first that it might be my William Mitchell but, I proved (I don't remember how) that it was not my William. I think there most be a million William Mitchells. We are mailing my husbands DNA today.
Janice