MITCHELL-L Archives

Archiver > MITCHELL > 2005-09 > 1126677876

Subject: Re: [MITCHELL] Genetic genealogy
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 02:04:36 EDT

Janice,

I've taken the DNA test, my Mitchell's traveled from New York to Michigan,
via PA, OH, & IN, in the 1800s.

The more Mitchell's that participate in the DNA project the better chance we
have in linking up information....

So far I have not matched any others in the Mitchell project, I would like to
think your husband would be the one...

Regards,
Richard Mitchell

In a message dated 9/6/2005 5:17:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,